ISC Meg 1 Operational Instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ not entirely sure there was a digital version, at least i’ve Never been able to find one.

Maybe ask in the ISC fb group. Leon posts there.

I'm looking for a PDF for the operational instructions for a Meg 1 built in 2002 (APECS 1.0?). I have checked ISC's website and other sources and can only find APECS 2.0, 2.5, and 2.7. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.
Is this a Smithers handset or an early Shearwater? If it was Smithers I believe Kevin Jurgensen may have some insight.

Thanks for the suggestions. I checked the wayback machine and based on the archives they ISC did not have a .pdf of the document on their website until APECS 2.0 in 2006. I called ISC's office but they never returned my call, they were at lunch when I called and the receptionist recorded my name and number. They are probably busy and forgot so I'll try again soon. I'll see if I can find anything on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom