Is this real?!?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAHA no... Looks awesome though.

My guess is hog's jaws rammed into some kind of freshwater fish.

Throw that on a cryptozoology forum, that would be great times...

The "skull" shape almost looks like that of a baboon, or some other primate....where did you pick it up?

Wow! Congratulations! You have found the first evidence of the heretofore mythological geekus bylivanythingus. That is indeed a bonafide fossil and you must immediately take it to your local thingologist or Salvation Army Thrift Store.

Wow, ugly! Sell it on EBAY...hahahaha.

Yes, it's real. It's the skull of my recently missing in action co-worker. Now please re-bury it before someone figures out how to tie that thing to me. (dang DNA, anyway!)

That was from Ebay and it is not the first "monster" that they have sold on Ebay either. If you would have checked on their other auctions you would see in fact that this very lucky person has found about 4 of these crazy monsters in remote areas, located just outside the restaurant, on the beach. The story they tell is quite funny with people running down the beach away from the "monster". The funny thing was people were bidding at $238 last time I looked.

It is has been pulled now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9524119345&ssPageName=ADME

Back
Top Bottom