Is this BCD (Seaquest Pro QD BCD) use Surelock I or II weight system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atb197

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys! I picked up a quality BCD from a diver upgrading his gear to the latest-and-greatest here in Orange County.

Does anyone know if this BCD uses SureLock I or II? Can anyone tell from the clip style here?

IIRC I was reading surelock II uses a rail system on the BCD inside this pocket whereas surelock i is just a clip on. Is that accurate? I dont see any rails inside the BCD which makes me think its surelock I.

I'm looking for replacement weight pouches that would be compatible. I use a steel tank and mostly am planning on doing beach dives, however I might also take this BCD when going on vacation too...

SureLock II can use the standard 10lb weight pouch that works with pretty much all Aqualung and Apeks BCDs. It works with any Seaquest BCD with the SureLock system including the Pro QD and Diva LX.

Back
Top Bottom