Is this a genuine Zeagle product, being sold on Ebay store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^^not mine!
Hell Spawn!

weird....
not my emoticon.

Sorry inventor. Had something nice to say.

post deleted.

(but not the uninvited emoticon.)

Nope, look closely at the buckle it has "Riptide" printed on it. Judging from the text, this is the same company that sells the Eagle Z1 bc, basically a Zeagle want to be. They like to trash Zeagle products, claiming they are much better, same thing here.

I just wanted to check...and raise this with Scott at Zeagle. It is being sold/represented as an official Zeagle product, which I believe is illegal?

I just wanted to check...and raise this with Scott at Zeagle. It is being sold/represented as an official Zeagle product, which I believe is illegal?

It seems a bit ambiguous. The model of it says it is a MODEL: Eagle Z1 / Twin Wing cylinder buckle set.

It's advertised as an "upgrade" for a Zeagle Ranger. Seems like they're kinda skirting the line a bit to take advantage of the popularity of the Zeagle brand name in searches.

If it's illegal (which I doubt) then so are a lot of ads on eBay that also mention brand names

It seems a bit ambiguous. The model of it says it is a MODEL: Eagle Z1 / Twin Wing cylinder buckle set.

It's advertised as an "upgrade" for a Zeagle Ranger. Seems like they're kinda skirting the line a bit to take advantage of the popularity of the Zeagle brand name in searches.

This is correct, and it isn't against eBays terms of service, as far as I know.

Honestly, the guy has probably recieved more views on his website and auction due to the postings here on ScubaBoard...so I guess DevonDiver is doing him a favor by posting his links.

You should ask for a kickback, if he actually sells anything.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom