Is there any commercially available pouch for the UK SL3 light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Progen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've managed to get a rather good rubber loop and stainless steel clip for the SL3 light but was wondering whether there are any commercially available pouches which can fit it so that I can strap it to my thigh or calf because my waist band is a little crowded for the time being and I don't want anything else around my torso area because I already have the octopus hanging off my neck and I don't wish to have anything else interfering with quick access to it when 'the time comes'.

Thanks, guess I'd better go back to measure the SL3 before plonking money down.

I'm heading down to the local shop to see whether I can get some webbing and someone to sew me two bands with velcro to be attached to my thigh. The light will still be secured to my D-ring with a coiled bungy cord so there's no chance of losing it.

I'm heading down to the local shop to see whether I can get some webbing and someone to sew me two bands with velcro to be attached to my thigh. The light will still be secured to my D-ring with a coiled bungy cord so there's no chance of losing it.

Sounds like a plan, good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom