Is there a wrist pad to help secure dive computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alex_can_dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just bought a wrist dive computer, unfortunately my wrist is very small - even when I wear a 8mm wetsuit, the dive computer still won't sit securely in place (circumference is ~15.5 cm with wetsuit on).

Any alternative for me? (Really don't want the console type because it's annoying having to hold it.

Silly question, but have you tried it up further on your forearm?

Bungee cord or small surgical tubing. I still use the straps, but the bungee is a backup for what these things cost.

Good lcuk,
Jay

Bungee cord or small surgical tubing. I still use the straps, but the bungee is a backup for what these things cost.

Good lcuk,
Jay

Aha, now you give me ideas.
Would it affect my buoyancy a lot if I wear a wrist brace?(like the ones worn while skating/rollerblading?)

Just bought a wrist dive computer, unfortunately my wrist is very small - even when I wear a 8mm wetsuit, the dive computer still won't sit securely in place (circumference is ~15.5 cm with wetsuit on).

Any alternative for me? (Really don't want the console type because it's annoying having to hold it.
Need more info.....what kind of computer? What kind of strap is on it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom