Is there a way to import dives from Subsurface to the SSI log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin Phillips

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As I dont want to really keep two logs is there a way to import data from Subsurface into SSI for all my dives?

No, there isn’t. For years, it was manual only unless you have a Mares DC. More recently, they added support for Garmin DCs, but that’s all that’s supported at the moment.

You really don’t need to log in the SSI app. If you take a course where you need a certain number of dives, you can show the Subsurface log if required. The dive center can update your dive count independent of the SSI Logbook.

No, there isn’t. For years, it was manual only unless you have a Mares DC. More recently, they added support for Garmin DCs, but that’s all that’s supported at the moment.

You really don’t need to log in the SSI app. If you take a course where you need a certain number of dives, you can show the Subsurface log if required. The dive center can update your dive count independent of the SSI Logbook.
Thank you for the great feedback

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom