Question Is there a dive club in the London, Ontario region?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm from Sarnia. The club here has folded.
Are you from London? I'm getting back into diving after a long layoff, and looking for some buddies.
My fiancé probably won't dove till July or August, she's afraid of the cold, lol

Is there a dive club in the London Ontario region?
Check the London Dive shop, I ran into a group from there up in Cedar Hill, Wiarton, on Sunday

Yeah, I'm from Sarnia. The club here has folded.
Are you from London? I'm getting back into diving after a long layoff, and looking for some buddies.
My fiancé probably won't dove till July or August, she's afraid of the cold, lol

My wife (advanced open water) and I (OWSI from 2007 but lapsed, so only PADI Divemaster I guess) dived a LOT in Asia (Sipadan, Raja Ampat, Sulawesi (Lembeh), off the coast of Phuket on Liveaboards, Koh Tao (where I became a Divemaster), Fakarava (me), Yap (both of us), Bali, Malaysia (various), etc... we have our own gear, plan our own dive vacations, and really enjoy getting off the beaten path to find interesting macro (and pelagic) wonders. Our daughter just joined us a diver (Hawaii this past summer, she just got PADI certified in a shop in Lahaina that burned down two days later, but luckily her instructor was safe with us in Kihei). So if anyone wants to work on a dive club in the area, that'd be really great. We are in London ON. :) That said, there ARE two active dive shops here, Cross Currents and the London Scuba Centre. :) (Cross Current Divers) is the first and (Trips and Events) is the second. :) [Thing about PADI is that after you become an instructor, they want you to pay them every year, and I took a break from instructing to raise a family..now to reinstate my instructor status, though diving has not changed all that much, they want thousands of dollars, so I am perfectly happy with my old OWSI card, my Divemaster card and diving as a non-professional).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom