Is the reason I can't post new photos because they are .jpe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medictom

Registered
Reaction score
I just
cannot get y photos to transfer to this site from my computers files!!Before the 2 servers I was able to get them to come over, and now they're lost!!Is it because my photo's are .jpeg .jpg .css .jpe ????!!!!

Please Help.Everyone is asking for my ice berg pictures!!!
Thank you,
Medictom:( :( :(

What size are they? It they are bigger than 800 x 600, most servers will boot them.

CheddarChick:
What size are they? It they are bigger than 800 x 600, most servers will boot them.
Almost all of mine are 1024 x 768.

I was just looking at your previous thread on this, wondering if you'd lost interest. pg, jpeg, png, gif, mpeg, mpg, avi, asf, wmv, mov files are allowed, up to 2,000 k each, with Zip file loads (my preference) of up to 2mb each.

Since you have a phantom pic count of 7 but have no pics in PG, that would suggest that you have loaded that many in the past and delete them - is this correct?

Some confusion can happen when the loading process is not finished at it has several steps.

> In the first few steps, you Browse, then select, then click Upload/Submit, and at this point users sometimes believe their pics are loaded, but this is not the fact.

> Next, you have to click Process - and it there were more than 10 images in your Image List, repeat until all are loaded. There is a pull down to process 25 or 50 at a time, but I do not believe this has ever functioned properly. :11:

V-board PGs are just not as user friendly as Aol, Yahoo, and Flickr album loads, and they take more steps that Photobucket even, but - still, if I can do it, anyone can, as I am certainly no computer whiz.

If this does not help, PM me for my email addy so you can send me your desired album name, password and pics, and I'll load them for you.

if by .jpe you are talking about the low res sony file that you can set the camera to take along with the high res... then just use the higher res .jpg file or change the extension of the low res from .jpe to .jpg. i haven't found many applications that recognize .jpe.

I didn't know what he meant by jpe, so I listed the allowed files. If you have to go to a higher res than you want to use - more difficult to load, uses up space, then you can use Microsoft Imagesizer Powertoy to resize - even at Large, it's low res that still looks ok on the computer.

Oops goofed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom