Is the Mishap Analysis a dead forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wavetrain75

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I posted a somewhat lengthy question about a student getting narced at 25'. I checked back the next day and noticed that new threads seem to taper off in 2009 and there was no sign of the thread I had posted.

The Mishap forum is a fully moderated forum, meaning that no posts show until they have been approved by a moderator. Due to the very specific nature of that forum, very few posts are made in it and a majority of the posts that are made do not get approved because they do not comply with the listed criteria.

I saw your post and actually felt it would be of more use in a different subforum. I sent a PM request to the moderator of that area to review it, but I don't know that they have had a chance to do so yet, or if they have even been on since that time.

There has been some recent discussion among the staff regarding the Mishap Forum, but we haven't come to a solid conclusion on it.

Thanks. I'll continue to check my User CP to see if it pops up elsewhere.

Thanks. I'll continue to check my User CP to see if it pops up elsewhere.

No problem. Most likely the mod will contact you directly regarding it. If I'm contacted, I will send you a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom