Is the AquaLung i300 a Good Buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

INQuarryDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

I am looking buy my first dive computer. Leisure Pro has the i300 on sale for $175. The computer would be used less than 20 times a year probably on recreational dives. I was also considering the Geo 2.0 but haven't seen any decent deals this year for them.

Any negatives about the i300 I should be aware of?

Thank you.

My wife has an older version when they were still sold as Oceanic dive PCs. It's a good PC that serve all the basic needs of a recreational diver and the 2 button interface is much easier to deal with than a single button (I think they have a new i100 that is one-button)

Geo 2.0 is nice (I have one) if you want a watch size PC, and the extra button is handy, but functionally the 2 PCs are extremely similar.

I have set of aqualung titan regs with an i300 computer in the console. 6 dives on the set up. Sell entire thing to you for 150.00. All work great and just serviced. They were wife’s. She has now taken over a set of my atomics because I can change the color of the regs to match her gear

Hello,

I am looking buy my first dive computer. Leisure Pro has the i300 on sale for $175. The computer would be used less than 20 times a year probably on recreational dives. I was also considering the Geo 2.0 but haven't seen any decent deals this year for them.

Any negatives about the i300 I should be aware of?

Thank you.

How's your eyesight? Mine is not great but not bad either and I think it's a bit difficult to read. And, as I mentioned in another post very recently, you have to push the left button to see the temperature. On the Mares Puck Pro the temperature is displayed on the main screen (and it's easier to read).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom