Is it possible to get the exhaust valve on the R shoulder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surgeman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking at the Aqua Sport but have mobility issues with my right arm and would need the exhaust valve on the R shoulder so I could access it with my more mobile L arm. Is this possible and is there an additional cost to it?

Thanks

Is there a dump on the bottom/back of the bcd? oops, thought this was a bcd issue......it's late........time for bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not USIA, but unless they've changed in the last year since I bought my last suit from them each suit is built to order so it shouldn't be any extra charge to swap it over, though if you are diving the suit properly you shouldn't have to manipulate it unless you are sitting at the surface for an extended period of time, SOP is to leave it closed if you're sitting at the surface and open it fully while you're diving so you aren't hitting it to dump each time you ascent.

Back
Top Bottom