Is it my imagination....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Or, is Delta resuming daily flights from the end of December to the End of March out of Atlanta?

I don’t follow Delta, but on United there is quite a bit of variability in flight frequency depending upon the season. They went to Saturday only from Houston in mid August . However, they start picking up Wednesday flights again in October instead of waiting until Thanksgiving/Christmas which is nice. I am not sure these October/November Wednesday flights were there when i looked a couple of months ago (I know I had looked around at September, but I am not certain about October ).

Oddly, United usually seems to have higher flight frequency in April/May/June than during Jan/Feb (which is more of the peak demand time ) I have always wondered if Cozumel is competing for planes with the seasonal flights to the ski areas in Jan/Feb, then picks up some flights to when the seasonal service to the ski areas winds down.

Service in January 2020 seems to be Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat for some reason (which is kind of odd as opposed to spreading out days through the week. , not certain what is up with that—pretty certain it is different than last year ).

We will see how Southwest starting service from Houston Hobby to Cozumel affects United out of Houston—Bush IAH. I am kind of married to United so while maybe Southwest keeps United honest on the fares I am concerned United might reduce flight frequency

Looking for a get-a-way over the New Year's holiday?

Non-stop service

Itinerary
DL.png

Atlanta (ATL) to Cozumel (CZM) — Sat, Dec 28

Delta 683
Dep: 11:10 am
Arr: 1:57 pm

DL.png

Cozumel (CZM) to Atlanta (ATL) — Sat, Jan 4

Delta 682
Dep: 2:45 pm
Arr: 5:30 pm

Airport Information
Cost per passenger (including taxes & fees)

$1,640.69

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-3_9-34-25.png
    upload_2019-9-3_9-34-25.png
    234 bytes · Views: 47
  • upload_2019-9-3_9-34-25.png
    upload_2019-9-3_9-34-25.png
    234 bytes · Views: 52

Back
Top Bottom