Is aqualung i300c recommended?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheNoobdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am a new diver and got my OW certification 3 months ago. Before my next dive vacation I am looking to buy my first dive computer. I have read about RGBM computers being too conservative so am looking for a more liberal one. I have set my mind on buying either aqua lung i300c or i200c but recently read about problems in which they get stuck and continues dive time even after surfacing. Has Aqua lung resolved this issue or is this problem still very common?

I have had mine for a couple of years now and had no issues. I have logged 32 dives with it. This is the computer my local dive shop uses for their OW certification and loaner. It has been very dependable for me. I am thinking about upgrading to the i770r (me eyesight not so good anymore) and give the i300c to my wife who just got her OW.

The one thing I can’t figure out is how to check the battery life. It has an alarm when the battery is low but I would like to know before hand so I can change it. I sent an email to AQL and waiting their response.

I have had mine for a couple of years now and had no issues. I have logged 32 dives with it. This is the computer my local dive shop uses for their OW certification and loaner. It has been very dependable for me. I am thinking about upgrading to the i770r (me eyesight not so good anymore) and give the i300c to my wife who just got her OW.

The one thing I can’t figure out is how to check the battery life. It has an alarm when the battery is low but I would like to know before hand so I can change it. I sent an email to AQL and waiting their response.

You can see the battery percentage as soon as it’s less than half I think. It shows up on the screen.

Thanks!! Now I am pretty sure that aqualung would be good for me. Soon be buying i200c soon!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom