is anyone diving at Dutch Springs on Sunday 9/7? Looking for a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BGF

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
re-posting here to hopefully get a response.

I'm going to be staying at a friends place in Allentown on Saturday night and would love to get a couple dives in at Dutch on Sunday. I'll be coming from a wreck charter on Saturday so will have my doubles, and maybe a single 120 with me. If anyone will be diving at Dutch on Sunday and wouldn't mind showing me around the quarry (will be my 1st time at Dutch) I would appreciate it!! Either PM me, or just respond to this thread, I'll be following it this week.

thanks

Brian

Brian - Some of us from the social group Dive NY will be out there this weekend. Click over to the group and throw a shout. Even though it is primarily ny divers, all are welcome. not sure who is hanging around on sunday. i will be there friday and saturday.

I would be there if the EAGLES weren't playing....and if I liked Dutch!

BGF: I am planning to be at Dutch on Sunday. It would be great to get some underwater time in. I am currently working on divemaster with >80 dives. Dutch is a fun place. email me at gkwalt@comcast.net or 443-686-0905
Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom