Iron D-180 adobe manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
does anyone know how to srink it down and print it off to make it like a 4X6 or something manual . sure others would like to know too .

I know when you want to print something some printers give the the option of resizing, 2 or 4 pages to a page. I also remember Dee saying she took the 5050 maual to her local copy shop and they copied it for her in the size she wanted.

I thought about printing the whole thing but decided to only print a few pertinent pages. If you copy that .PDF file to a CD, you can take it to Office Max, Office Depot, etc. and have them print it. That's what I did with my 5050 manual. It's a nice 6x9 size that small enough to pack yet big enough to read.

him I did the opposite i took and printed whole 56 pages and then resized them via my scanner then printed off in like a 5 X 7 and laminated it .

well at least I dont worry about the weather and spray ect like we get off NC with the boats , remember outr shut out rate in Nc is Prombly close to 50% I.E. weather storms waves ect .

medic13:
well at least I dont worry about the weather and spray ect like we get off NC with the boats , remember outr shut out rate in Nc is Prombly close to 50% I.E. weather storms waves ect .
I know what you mean. Even in the dry area of the boat stuff gets wet and salty. Lamination is a very good choice!

Back
Top Bottom