Iris in Manila Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now how about them test ... huh? share share share them please......

and some scientific explanation why the bottom 0.75meters of manila bay is crystal clear ? yet the water column above is so turbid (murky) (0.5 meter vis)

paolov:
now how about them test ... huh? share share share them please......

and some scientific explanation why the bottom 0.75meters of manila bay is crystal clear ? yet the water column above is so turbid (murky) (0.5 meter vis)

I too am interested but I don't think I have the cojones to actually go diving in Manila bay. Yuk!

wow! i wonder how gio stumbled into that page. good job iris!

hmmmmm how do you spell STOKER ? (not the DIR term) but the word that means a deranged fan.... like i.e Caloy is my stoker..... or caloy stokes cosme

ehhehehe

paolov:
hmmmmm how do you spell STOKER ? (not the DIR term) but the word that means a deranged fan.... like i.e Caloy is my stRoker..... or caloy stRokes cosme

ehhehehe

That's "stalker" Pao. But in your examples above, you could freely exchange that with "stRoker" and "stRokE":D

Mike Veitch:
Bwahahaaaaaaaa
indeed !

he took the bait , hook line and "singker" ! hahahahhaha (get it "singker" hahahhaha in tagalog it means an object that weights down the hook and line )

sucker ..... j/k hehehehhehe got ya PAK

hehehhe, in tagalog dear leader, what i wrote means syllabically equivalent to "stalker"

ehhehehehhehee,.....AHAHHAHAHAHAHa......

Back
Top Bottom