iphone App for rebreather checklist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teleopsis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Have been trying to put my checklist on the iPhone. Obviously easy to do for something simple but I'd like a few bells and whistles, namely:

Able to split it into sections (pre-assembly, assembly, that sort of thing)
Ticky-boxes that I can tick easily
Something that lets me reset the list without unchecking each check box individually

Have looked at several options and can't find anything that does all three. Anyone got any suggestions?

I use the native Notes App Checklist setting, to reset I "select all" then "mark as unticked' and go from there. The benefit is that I can date and sign, email to myself before resetting, which is a requirement for some of the agencies I teach for to keep record of CCR checklist use for students and self during course.

If you have a look at apps aimed at pilots, theres several with good checklist features. Most have pre-built generic aircraft checklists but usually you can do a simple custom checklist or do-list.

I use the native Notes App Checklist setting, to reset I "select all" then "mark as unticked' and go from there. The benefit is that I can date and sign, email to myself before resetting, which is a requirement for some of the agencies I teach for to keep record of CCR checklist use for students and self during course.

If you have a look at apps aimed at pilots, theres several with good checklist features. Most have pre-built generic aircraft checklists but usually you can do a simple custom checklist or do-list.
That is exactly what I was after. Should have known to try to built in app before looking elsewhere, no surprise that it's better than all the rubbish on the app store. Thanks!

use the native Notes App Checklist setting
I haven't used Notes for the rebreather because I have the rEvo laser engraved checklist. But I have built a new Notes Checklist for all my ancillary dive gear and it beats the pants off the old paper based checklist.

Attachments

• NewChecklist.jpeg
    NewChecklist.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 91
  • OldChecklist.jpg
    OldChecklist.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 94
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom