Invoice from SDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have tried several times to verify an invoice I received and no longer have access to verify who the students were or which instructor trained them.

I am always directed to Brian Carney. I have nothing to say to him after the last several conversations I have had with him and I have no intentions of being cursed again.

There is an issue with the money I was told I would receive by Jordan when I left the agency which Jordan then estimated at about $560 after refunds for the codes, online sign ups, etc., I was then told by Brian that he "writes the checks" and SDI doesnt sell the codes without the student packs, which I know isnt correct. I have been asked several times if I wanted just the code or the student pack too. Now my account is empty and I get an invoice but Linda isnt allowed to discuss it with me and I am constantly forwarded to Brian.

Who is available, other than Brian, to discuss this matter?

Back
Top Bottom