Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I am new to SCUBA, OPW-PADI since June 1st and loving it. I live in Kelowna, BC and we have a wonderful lake for \"cold\" water diving. (by the way, I am female in a male dominated sport..yeeehaaaawwww) I find these forums have wonderful information and enjoy reading everyone\'s experience. I too would like to chat with anyone around the world but particularly people in BC and the BC coast. I hear there is some awesome diving on the Island and at the coast. Always looking for new diving buddies.
Thanks for giving me this space to intro. myself, looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL.

Hello Oceanmist! & welcome from south of the border. I've only been to BC for diving once, but it wouldn't take much to lure me back for more!

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom