Introducing See the Sea RX to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoshSTS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
HI All,
I wanted to introduce myself and See the Sea RX to Scuba Board. We are a prescription dive mask supplier in Houston, Texas, but we do ship masks all over the world. In addition to prescription dive masks (installing lenses in your masks or into one of our masks), we also provide prescription swim goggles as well as lenses for full face masks such as Oceanreef snorkel and diving masks.

We have rush options available and can ship masks in as little as three days with a rush fee.

We are happy to answer any questions you might have, and look forward to seeing you all's posts.

A little bit more about me- I became a divemaster at 18 and later becoming an instructor while working in a shop here in Texas through college. I still enjoy diving when I get a chance.

- Josh & the team

To our Houston Diving Community-
We have almost fully completed our move to our new space at 2501 South Shepherd in Houston, Texas 77019. We are just north of Westheimer on Shepherd. In the next week or two we will still be back and forth during the move, but would love to see anyone who would like to stop by!
-Josh

Hi All-
We are excited to announce our grand opening celebration at our new space. I would love to see all our local dive friends here. There will be some awesome giveaways and special pricing. We ask that you RSVP so we can plan food and drink wise (hate to see anyone go thirsty :wink: ).
New Location Grand Opening Celebration!

- Josh

All- Just a reminder of our grand opening this Saturday.
Hope to see all our Houston area divers there!
-Josh

Attachments

• IMG_4015.png
    IMG_4015.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 198
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom