Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kosh

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, as I'm new to the forum. With the amount of information on the board, I'm sure to be busy reading for a long time. I also hope make some new acquaintances. I'm in the process of researching gear as a first time buyer as well as finding a good dive shop in my area. I really want to 'get onboard' a few dive trips in the following year. :tree:

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Kosh:

Just wanted to say "Hey"..... and welcome you aboard. You came to the right place for diving advice, and believe me their is alot of it here.

I notice your off to the right start in researching dive gear. I myself went through the same thing a few years back. I did alot of reading, researching and seen reviews on life support equiptment. I took my time and ask questions & seen what my local dive shop had "that i got certified at" to offer in what relationship of brand names i was interested in. It's always good to buy if you can from your LDS. Later down the line you need to have preventive maint. for your gear. This is most important.

I finally picked the gear i wanted to dive with, and i can't be happier. I know it's alot of money but it is also an good investment. It beats renting ....

Good luck :

Safe diving to you::thumb:

Welcome to the board!!
Fun and safe dive'n to ya
-A.J.

Hi and welcome. This is the best place for info I have found. Still haven't read all the posts that have to do with things I want to know.

Jessica

Back
Top Bottom