Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kingfish

New
Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself, (Kingfish) to all you mad diving freaks, just like me!!!
I have just taken a job in Qatar in the Middle East, and am very new to diving. Only started 3 months ago, but have managed to get myself to BSAC sports diver. I feel at the moment, I have found my calling in life! Why did I leave it so late? I have a thirst to go as far as I possibly can, and learn everything about the sport. I know that will take years, but I think I have the enthusiasm and energy at the moment to absorb knowledge. I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to my new found friend Keralucu, who introduced me to this site. I'm hoping to tap into all of your worldly knowledge to expand my mere tiny experience of the sport. To enhance my own understanding and knowledge, of all aspects of diving. So a big hello to every one out there, and thank you for your worldly experience, which I will relish in!

Welcome from Texas, Kingfish. I love your name! It's so nice to see such enthusiasm. Feel free to ask anything, it's one of the best ways to learn.

Not only did you find a new friend (Keralucu), but you also are being welcomed by your friend Let me introduce.... and here.

Welcome! Tell me you at least know what snow is, and you can be my friend too. :wink:

Welcome aboard:
So well said. I know what you mean Kingfish. Isn't so that when the bug bits, the bug bits. I also wish i would got into scuba diving awhile back myself.
I hope to see some of your comments & replys someday.
Safe diving to you...

:wink:

Originally posted by kingfish
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself, (Kingfish) to all you mad diving freaks, just like me!!!

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to my new found friend Keralucu, who introduced me to this site. I'm hoping to tap into all of your worldly knowledge to expand my mere tiny experience of the sport. To enhance my own understanding and knowledge, of all aspects of diving. So a big hello to every one out there, and thank you for your worldly experience, which I will relish in!

Wotcha Kingfish... Glad to see you finally got round to doing your own intro. You must be busy right now coz you're offline! Hope you get a good dive in today and maybe catch you on msn tomorrow? Hopefully both our connections will be better by then? :eek:ut:

L8R dewd...

Glad to have you aboad. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom