INTERVAL INTERVIEWS - JOHN CHATTERTON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very interesting video -- enjoyed it !
I never met John- we travel in two deferent dive circles and are 2000 miles distant, so probably never will meet. He seems to be a very humble approachable gentleman.

I was surprised at his enthusiasm for spear fishing - an activity which is slowly fading into the category of a dinosaur activity- yet still practiced by a precious few .

I was certainly surprised ??? at the divers flag in the background display...In future episodes it would be appreciated if it was displayed correctly.

Keep up the good work !

SDM

Thanks Sam,
John is very gracious and pretty funny. Was a nice dive on The Rodeo 25 with him. We will be releasing that video soon. That dive flag wasn't really on display, They just had it down the the cabin for storage. Thanks again for watching! We appreciate it! We are trying to showcase the dive community and all the things there are to do and see!

You are out in CA? Would love some inside info on who is a great operation to showcase out there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom