Interspiro Divator "AGA" service...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tm530

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone in the New England area know where I can get my Interspiro full face mask serviced? The regulator needs attention. Someplace in the southern Mass or RI area would be great.
Thanks, Tom
tm530@aol.com

Dive Tech West - Ask for Tim (or Micky)

I know they do the repairs for many LDS's all over the US. So it may be an option for you.

I haven't been able to stump them yet ... I haven't seen anything yet they haven't been able to fix or at least point you in the right direction on. The reason I like them so much is they are a REPAIR ONLY facility, so guess what they specialize in - REPAIR .. hehe

[sm]Tell them we sent you and ya never know what kind of hook up you'll get... We have been talking to them about working out some special deals for NDI members.[/sm]

=-)

try United Divers in Somerville mass. www.Uniteddivers.com, I am sure Margaret Estabrook can repair it, since UDI is an AGA dealer and also services Cambridge Fire Dive Team's gear phone number IO believe is 617-666-0410. They also have a shop in Providence, and will forward the AGA to somerville for service if the tech's down there aren't certified to do it

try United Divers in Somerville mass. www.Uniteddivers.com, I am sure Margaret Estabrook can repair it, since UDI is an AGA dealer and also services Cambridge Fire Dive Team's gear phone number IO believe is 617-666-0410. They also have a shop in Providence, and will forward the AGA to somerville for service if the tech's down there aren't certified to do it

ScubaToys does them, too... I just had mine serviced there last week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom