Internacional lowered Covid test price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently the test requirement window is by calendar day, not a 24 hour clock. A test three days prior in the AM is still OK for an afternoon / evening flight, this will likely be the same for the 1 day prior requirement

That's why I said - "the day before flight". Sure, you can get tested at 8am Friday and that gives you 30 hours til your 2pm Saturday flight. If the testing facility is spot on with it's 24 hour response you are fine, although many would be sweating and nervous until it arrives. That's also why I said they might have to fall back onto a rapid test. Test at 8am Friday, if you don't have results by 10-11am Saturday it might be wise to take a rapid test. Even under current requirements I wouldn't want to be headed to the airport with my bags in the hope an email (with negative result) will arrive before I reach the counter.

Are there any places that do a nostril swab instead of the deep sinus swab that make you feel like you have been lobotomized?

Are there any places that do a nostril swab instead of the deep sinus swab that make you feel like you have been lobotomized?

I have to say international is only single nostril and maybe not AS deep, but it is still far enough to get the little tickle going on.

Last three test I have had, have been done at different places (Marko, IH & clinic on 15th). I have been candid and upfront told them that l have already had Covid and both shots and to please be gentle. Each time they have done a legitimate swabb but haven't tried to scrape the back of my brain.

If she comes in the room to do your test, run like hell
9088-1532336916.jpg

Besides the hospital, are there any other places that are well recommended for the PCR test and do these places accept credit cards?

Besides the hospital, are there any other places that are well recommended for the PCR test and do these places accept credit cards?
You don't need a PCR test; the antigen test is sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom