Interest check - Canon G7 + Ikelite housing + optional flat port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vetdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
All,

I have bought an entirely new setup and am waiting for it to arrive. My current setup (I'd like to sell it as a package) would include:

Canon G7 (bought in June, underwater use only, in excellent condition) + battery

Ikelite housing for G7 with included tray for single arm (bought in September, has maybe 50 dives on it, in excellent condition, no floods or other issues)

Optional Ikelite shorter port for use with wet WA lens (same purchase info as above)

I'd include a couple of 1 Gb memory cards and some Ikelite silicon lubricant so you can get right in with it.

I happened to get a great deal on an entire, lightly used, SLR setup, and that is the ONLY reason I am considering selling this. I had no intention of upgrading, but between the system I found and a couple of beers, it just sort of happened. The G7 package is in great condition and takes beautiful pictures. I may keep it as a backup system, but I wanted to see if there was some interest before I decide.

If there is interest, I'm thinking of selling it as a package. Right now, the new cost for the housing, port, and camera is $1128 on various discounted sites, like Adorama. BH photo (Amazon vendors). I'm considering selling the package for $800, continental US shipping included.

PM me if you have some interest - I'm deciding by next week.

thanks, and happy diving -

Allison

Examples of pics taken with my G7:

Taken w/o a WA lens, just slowed the shutter speed:
cabezon3.jpg

With macro setting:
dorid-4.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom