Integrated weight pockets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking on the Edge website and didn't see any weight pockets listed. I am wanting to get a couple of them for "just in case" situations. Are they still available? I have a stealth 2 and love it.

Over the span of time that the Stealth 2 BCD was offered. ( It was discontinued early last year) that BCD had three different model weight pockets. One version has a red pull handle shaped like a rounded off triangle with the female buckle mounted to the outside of the pocket (V1), one version was a shiny grey round handle with the female portion of the buckle internal to the pocket area (V2), and the last version had a black handle with the female portion mounted to the exterior of the pocket (V3). Please send an email to edgediving.operations@gmail.com with the version and quantity you are looking for and I will check on inventory, if we have them you can then order them through your preferred EDGE dealer.

I sent the email. It has the black pull handles. The problem is, I got it through Divers Supply and have no local dealer near me.

---------- Post added August 9th, 2014 at 02:13 PM ----------

Mine have the Roman numeral II. What does it mean?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom