Inspo classic and everything else is for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drtyjrzy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So due to some personal reasons I am being forced to take a couple years off from diving, therefore all my gear is for sale. Here's the list.

AP Diving eCCR Inspo. Classic - I bout this unit used about 2 years ago. It no longer has the yellow box. I made a custom travel frame, and I'm using a DiveRite SS backplate, Oxycheq harness, and DiveRite Venture wing. The 02 cells were replaced in late may and all the O-rings were replaced last winter. The bottles have a 08 born on date. It will come in the original box.
$4000

Shearwater Pursuit dive computer - 7 gasses, nitrox, helium, OC/CC, and can monitor 3 02 cells. I love this computer and it's killing me to sell it, super easy to use.
$1000

XL DiveRite 905 drysuit - about a year old, it has an Oxycheq balanced p-valve
$900

DiveRite 12watt LED can light - about two years old lots of dives on it, comes with stormcase.
$400

Storm Case Im2975 - brand new used twice it's a big orange hard case great for traveling with the breather.
$100

Pelican Case 1650 - Black with a bunch of stickers on it. It can fitt two complete sets of OC gear.
$100

Reef Scuba Long Island Wreck Reel - This reel has been on almost every dive I have done. Still in great shape.
$50

2 Salvo Rat Jr. 2watt LED lights
$55 each or both for $100

DiveRite Jump Reel
$35

XL Turtle fins w/ OMS spring straps
$75

Halcyon Gaitors Size Large
$50

Poseidon Jet Stream first and second stage
$200

Aqualung Legend First and second stage
$200

AL40 silver with stage rigging 07 hydro
$100

AL80 green with stage rigging 09 hydro
$115

200lbs lift bag
$50

100lbs lift bag
$35

OMS Weight bag
$25

All prices do not include shipping, will ship world wide at buyers expense
Please email me with questions and requests as this is posted on multiple boards. Pics will be up sometime tonight.

drtyjrzy@gmail.com

drtyjrzy@gmail.com

thanks everyone
dive safe
paule

Heres whats left

AP Diving eCCR Inspo. Classic - I bout this unit used about 2 years ago. It no longer has the yellow box. I made a custom travel frame, and I'm using a DiveRite SS backplate, Oxycheq harness, and DiveRite Venture wing. The 02 cells were replaced in late may and all the O-rings were replaced last winter. The bottles have a 08 born on date. It will come in the original box.
$4000

Shearwater Pursuit dive computer - 7 gasses, nitrox, helium, OC/CC, and can monitor 3 02 cells. I love this computer and it's killing me to sell it, super easy to use.
$1000

XL DiveRite 905 drysuit - about a year old, it has an Oxycheq balanced p-valve
$900

DiveRite 12watt LED can light - about two years old lots of dives on it, comes with stormcase.
$400

Storm Case Im2975 - brand new used twice it's a big orange hard case great for traveling with the breather.
$100

Pelican Case 1650 - Black with a bunch of stickers on it. It can fitt two complete sets of OC gear.
$100

DiveRite Jump Reel
$35

Poseidon cyclone first and second stage
$200

AL80 green with stage rigging 09 hydro
$115

OMS Weight bag
$25

All prices do not include shipping, will ship world wide at buyers expense
Please email me with questions and requests as this is posted on multiple boards. Pics will be up sometime tonight.

drtyjrzy@gmail.com

drtyjrzy@gmail.com

still got the storm cases? pm me please

paul, dude ... what happened .... i cant even imagine....
hope all is well ...
also, how the hell did/do you fit in a DR 905 XL???? did you drop serious girth?
i dont know how i missed this post first time around cuz i am looking for gaiters for my cousin.... shes new to drysuit ...
sorry you arent able to dive ... wish you well
ron

Back
Top Bottom