Inspiration Vision rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have an inspiration rebreather with vision which I bought, but have decided to just go with Open circuit scuba. The unit haven't been used and is still in good condition. I have not dove it yet because I don't have the proper certification for it.

The vision is also trimix ready and can be set with helium now. The unit also comes with APD's travel frame which is somewhat overpriced by them, but is included in the package along with two 23cuft steel cylinder and some spare parts for the unit. This is sold AS-IS and you are completely responsible for getting the proper certification and paperwork, in other words, dive at your own risk.

The price for a new Inspiration rebreather is well over $11,000 because you have to unlock the trimix, get the dive computer unlock, and the travel frame and these adds up quick. Price is firm at $6,000 or maybe close to it, low-ballers go away. Backplate harness not included.

Shipping is included for the 48 states of United States. International buyers please PM me for postal charges and the country.

Otherwise, want to upgrade your scuba experience, this is the way to go. If you have any questions, please PM me for more details and etc. Paypal, checks, or money order is acceptable as well.

Misc Photos by yamato2199 | Photobucket

Last edited:
Your location is listed as Saturn. Is that anywhere near San Jose? Seems like a pretty good deal if everything is in working order. Any reason you decided to not dive this unit, other than the RB database?

I apologize on the 48 state of California. The price is $6,000 and shipping is free to the 48 states in the United States, all others outside the country, please PM me for shipping rates.

I want to see it first where is it located at and can be inspected. I paid a little less for my last one but need another to teach with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom