Inspiration Outing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caveseeker7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Madmole,

good to have you back on the surface and board again.
madmole once bubbled...
... Martin Parker on Saturday was giving out some rare info on the inspiration... :wacko:
I assume you're talking about the little get-together of Inspirations. :)

Please drop us a few lines and fill us in, will you?
I'm curious how it went, and what news there are. :rolleyes:

Stefan

Yep, this sat and sunday something like 60-70 yellow boxes got together in Plymouth for some diving. We had 5-or 6 hard boats booked

On saturday, one boat went off to hit the deeper stuff but all the other boats headed out to the Persier in 30m. Was 30C bright sunshine and 10m+ plus viz on the wreck, water was 12C. Was amazing to see so many yellow divers on a wreck at the same time and so quiet. Great dive, Then in the after noon we all hot the James Egan Layne and WWII liberty ship in 20m and begining to break up, I swam the whole length of her inside and left quite a bit of yellow plastic on several holes and doorways

That evening we had presentations from Gordon Henderson (of DDPlan fame), Penny Glover (BSAC rebreather head honcho) and Martin P. Nothing new to report, but Martin had some great slides on what not to do to your RB. He's provisionally agreed I can host them on my site, so I'll put them up as soon as I get them

Sunday was another scorcher and Our boat went out and did the Eddystone Lighthouse (and I seem to have a leak in my right sleeve, probably from crawling through the sharp bits of the JEL the day before), we then did the JEL again sunday eve

Great weekend, magic weather (a bit too hot?), we were all sunburnt and frazzled and glad to be heading home

Now to find that leak!!!

Nice outing. Thanks for sharing.

Final count is in it was 78 Turtles on 7 hard boats and 2 RIBS

Hey, nearly more turtles diving at the same time than most over CCRs have ever sold!!!

Thanks Stephen,

looking forward to more on your site.
But no news on CO2 monitor, Evo and such ...
... wish they woudn't be so mum about that
sort of thing.

Stefan

Back
Top Bottom