Inspiration Bailout Bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't used the bailout bracket but have seen it..
Enrique's work is top shelf...

I opted for a full replacement chasis see
http://www.therebreathersite.nl/joe's_titanium_turtle.htm

zoom in on the shroud and you'll see the quality of the welds, anyone who knows about welding knows how difficult it is working with titanium.

We use custom plasma cut stainless steel bailout brackets for our units. They use softbands so the will fit any size bailout you use. Let me know if you want more info or a pic. www.scubaschoolsofamerica.com

Hello there,

Yes we've used Enrique's bracket on several units - mk15.5 and inspiration. It's pretty cool - especially for the mk15 'cause it helps it stand up!... Depending on the size of your cylinder (smallish) you may like the J-brackets that we sell. You can see it at www.oxycheq.com

KentCE,

I use the TigerGear bracket on the bottom of my case. It works well, didn't cost a lot, and makes a good base to set the case on when the bottle is not locked on.:)

Back
Top Bottom