Insight on Sub Gear G-Flex X-Treme 5mm Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krawlings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all I am looking in to buying a pair of Sub Gear G-Flex x-treme 5mm gloves. I tried on a pair and I really like how they fit and how they felt. I am going to be replacing my old well worn Scuba Pro 5mm ever-flex glove and the new version has been changed and they do not feel the same or fit the same . One of he LDS's I frequent (a Scuba Pro dealer ) ordered a pair of Sub gear glove for me to look at and try on. At this point I like them . So here is my question . Has any one used a pair of Sub Gear G-Flex x-treme 5mm gloves . Did you like how they dove , and did they keep your hands worm compared to Scuba pro gloves or any other you have used/have
THANK YOU for giving me your view /opinion on them
[h=3][/h]

I think sub gear is owned by scubapro, so they should be very similar, i liked old everflex gloves much more than ned ones

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom