insert computer module in Swiv Navcom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granny Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We have the Oceanic Swiv Navcon. We want to add a dive computer to this console. We are currently reviewing the owners guide but still have a few questions

1. If I insert a Veo 180 , will I need to buy another compass? Or will the one from the original model still fit?

2. Is there a Veo 180 module made for inserting in the console, or do you just buy the wrist style and remove the straps.

3. Will any Oceanic compute module work?

4. What is the purpose of the accessory " Veo 180 Combo/Navcon Boot"

5. Is the "Combo" the same animal as the the "Navcon", just postitioned differently? I don't understand the "slate instead of compass"

Thanks!

Modular flexibility. The MaxDepth gauge is still one of the most dependable instruments around for divers who are just starting out or don't feel they need the advanced features of a Personal Dive Computer just yet. But don't worry, Oceanic's modular gauge design allows you to easily swap out the depth gauge module with a PDC as your needs change and your experience grows.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom