Insel Air has ceased operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-6873

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just a heads up for anyone with reservations or planning future trips.

Unfortunately, InselAir has ceased operations under the 7I/958 IATA codes effective 16 FEB 2019

On behalf of the entire InselAir family, past and present, we thank every one of our passengers for their loyalty and it was truly a pleasure to serve each of you over the past 12 years!

Passengers with tickets issued on flights 2511/2513 from Curacao to St. Maarten or flights 2512/2514 from St. Maarten to Curacao operated by Divi Divi and Corendon Dutch Airlines, please contact Divi Divi for flight status.

Passengers Affected by Flight Discontinuation
Please have the following information for all communication to ensure prompt response:
-All Passenger Names
-Your PNR/Record Locator (5-6 numbers/letters)
-Your InselAir ticket number (13-digit number starting with "958")
-Your scheduled flights
-Where you purchased your tickets and how you paid for them
-How much you paid including taxes and fees

If you purchased your ticket from a Travel Agent:
Please contact your travel agent for refund or rebooking options.

If you purchased your ticket by credit card online at fly-inselair.com or at one of our ticket offices:
Please contact your credit card issuer to dispute your charges as “non-delivered”

Airline employees traveling on standby leisure tickets:
Please initiate refund process through myIDTravel or contact your airline's employee travel department

If you purchased your ticket by cash or check at one of our ticket offices:
Please file a refund claim with the InselAir trustee at:
Mr. R. van den Heuvel
VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne and Associates
Juliannaplein 22
Willemstad
Curacao
E-Mail: creditors.inselair@ekvandoorne.com

Please understand that normal contact through e-mail or phone is no longer available.

Sorry for those foolish enough to book with Insel, but ... It's about time! Now maybe there will be incentive for a reliable airline to take up the slack.

Sorry for those foolish enough to book with Insel, but ... It's about time! Now maybe there will be incentive for a reliable airline to take up the slack.

EZAir and Divi are both increasing flights between the ABCs and AA from MIA has already picked up the US flights Insel used to offer.

AA from MIA has already picked up the US flights Insel used to offer.

I've been trying to book that flight, but for some reason AA's site wants me to go to Charlotte then to MIA for it, instead from MIA direct.

I never see mention of Winair. They fly to Bonaire from other islands... I used them to fly to Saba from St Maartin. But it looks like you can fly from St Maartin to Bonaire as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom