Input on Taveuni Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GAFUN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Considering this for May/June 2020 time frame. Anyone visited recently and
have any comments on the resort, dive op, or diving?

Would also consider other options in Taveuni.

Thanks!

I was there in July of 2017. Tiny place and you will be going in the shoulder season. Expect superb treatment and food. Go all-inclusive as there isn't much around it. I don't recall if there is an even an option to go a la carte actually.

The showers are "open" in the rooms along the backside. The toilet is doored off though. If you are not going with a significant other then keep in mind that peculiar bit of privacy. The bures are beautiful though. No a/c but you don't need it. In fact you may want a hoodie for the mornings if going later in June.

Time your visit for the "blooming" of the white wall. They used to post the calendar dates when it happens based on the moon.

Arrange islands tours with the resort. They had a taxi driver that serviced them and will take good care of you.

I loved the white and purple walls. The rainbow reef is a special place.

I will be going there in February, so please lets hear from you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom