Inon UWL-100 Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadFish

Reaction score
This is for the PT-010 Housing
Anyone know where i can get one of these Quick?

ordered it from UnderwaterCamerapros.com over a week ago
and was promised it by Thrusday 19th, never showed up.
Nor did the request for tracking which i had to call twice for.

Someone know who else might sell me one and ship it?

I'm sure Yuzo will have it and will ship it right away as he is very prompt and reliable.

Just curious BadFish as to which camera you are using in the PT-010 and corresponding Inon WAL. Only the Type 1 needs the ring and the Type 1 is for The C3000, 3030, 4000 and 4100. The Type 2 is recommended for the other C series cameras that fit in the PT-010.

If you have a Type 1 lens and need a Type 2 (or vice versa) it can be converted by changing the base ring on the lens itself. The lenses are the same except for that base ring, not to be confused with the adaptor ring for the Type 1 lens.

Gilligan:
I'm sure Yuzo will have it and will ship it right away as he is very prompt and reliable.

Just curious BadFish as to which camera you are using in the PT-010 and corresponding Inon WAL. Only the Type 1 needs the ring and the Type 1 is for The C3000, 3030, 4000 and 4100. The Type 2 is recommended for the other C series cameras that fit in the PT-010.

If you have a Type 1 lens and need a Type 2 (or vice versa) it can be converted by changing the base ring on the lens itself. The lenses are the same except for that base ring, not to be confused with the adaptor ring for the Type 1 lens.

I have the C-4000Z

Back
Top Bottom