innovation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

innovator

New
Reaction score
just found this site...very impressed...I have created/invented a water propulsion device.....I do not have the resources to take out a patent... I would like to discuss with others about disclosing etc.
I am not a crank, this is a device that would revolutionise....I have done huge research and have constructed prototype
skype name is ray.read1
I live in U.K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray

I left the UK a long time ago for the US and here if you have a patentable item the first thing you do is register it at the National Archive so it's on record as your invention - then you file at the patent office. I don't know the law in the UK but covering your arse is always the name of the game. Be careful who you reveal anything to. And you know the old saw about the snake not biting the lawyer out of professional courtesy. Good luck

just found this site...very impressed...I have created/invented a water propulsion device.....I do not have the resources to take out a patent... I would like to discuss with others about disclosing etc.
I am not a crank, this is a device that would revolutionise....I have done huge research and have constructed prototype
skype name is ray.read1
I live in U.K.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom