inner ear problem 14 days after 80 ft. salt water dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
dive in beleze was great now 14 days later and plenty of antiobiotics i still have pluged ears and infection bad

casey didion:
dive in beleze was great now 14 days later and plenty of antiobiotics i still have pluged ears and infection bad

Casey

Sorry to hear that! Are you seeing an ENT or just a general practitioner doc? An ENT might be able to figure out which antibiotic is best, or if you have another problem making it worse.

My ears give me problems too, but I use Domeboro's Otic or equivalent on dive trips (even short ones). Even so, sometimes I develop ear infections at the end of a trip.

Good luck in getting this figured out, and glad you had a nice time otherwise!

And welcome to the board.

Robin

I would look for a good local ENT. I am lucky to have found one nearby. Now that they know me & my history, they usually get me fixed up pretty quick.
:D

r37691:
I would look for a good local ENT. I am lucky to have found one nearby. Now that they know me & my history, they usually get me fixed up pretty quick.
:D
I have found a local e.n.t. at this point he put a small hole in my right ear . this relived the painfull pressure on that ear now time wiill tell. thanks for reply

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom