@#*(%^'ing market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I swear to <insert deity name here>, if this market gets any worse I am pulling everything out and buying a drysuit and a scooter...

Originally posted by O-ring
I swear to <insert deity name here>, if this market gets any worse I am pulling everything out and buying a drysuit and a scooter...

You mean you actually have enough left for a dry suit and scooter???

;-0
:help: :banging::drown: :maniac:

but it's trying to make a comeback now, it was down more than 400 on the DOW, its cut its losses by almost half in the last 30 min... now if could only do that for the last 8 months.

Originally posted by SPEEDSTER
but it's trying to make a comeback now

Thanks for the update. I've been afraid to look all day. Turns out overall I ended up having a decent day...

..on a run now...20 more minutes...

I keep trying to keep it all in perspective...ie, the market is cyclical...it will come back...10% avg return or better since 1929 yadyayada!

In the meantime, I wish I had gone diving with the money I invested, and have now lost! It would have done my soul better!

Ken

...considering the midday reports. We'll see what happens after Greenspan talks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom