Information on Seaquest (by Aqualung)Company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sfdiver140

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been diving a Seaquest ProQD BC for about 10 years and really like it. I know that Seaquest is part of Aqualung Lung. I have been trying to find information about Seaquest company and product line up. I can't find any information. Does anyone know if there is a Seaquest site? I have been looking at a used 30 year anniversary Seaquest BC to use when I dive warm water but I can not find when Seaquest's 30 year anniversary was.....does anyone know? Seems so odd that Aqualung would have a line of equipment but no web site to profile the stuff. Thank you

SeaQuest was absorbed by AquaLung many years ago and doesn't exist as a brand anymore. It is part of the AquaLung brand product range now.

Thank you guys.....it was absorbed by AquaLung in 1990. Seaquest was a company who made BCD's, but Seaquest products are still sold in dive shops....I saw a few today in Monterey. Here may be the explanation.....interesting article..... Aqua Lung Sold To Private Equity Firm

AquaLung/US Divers initially just bought Sea Quest and left it as a separate company for few years but eventually SeaQuest company disappeared as a company/brand and many of its products appeared in the AquaLung catalog (some Sea Quest products were eliminated). There are some Aqua Lung BC's that resemble Sea Quest BC's but they are known as Aqua Lung BC's without any reference to Sea Quest, Sea Quest name and company don't exist anymore at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom