inflator valve "nozzle" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stepfen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everybody.

I fount a nice pressure gauge and I want to use it as an IP meter.
So first I need to find this part:

upload_2020-2-18_11-0-12.jpeg

It is the "nozzle" that attaches to the schrader valve of the inflator hose. Any idea how this is called?
Worst case I could ask my local store for old/abandoned inflator valves and get one from there, but I'd prefer to get one from e-bay or so.

Step number 2 will be to connect the said part with the pressure gauge - but for this I need to have both items at hand to compare/measure their threads.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Great. Exactly what I was looking for.

As for the IP gauge, I already have a similar one but the scale is too coarse.
The new one I fount has much finer scale.

Cheers

Hello everybody.

I fount a nice pressure gauge and I want to use it as an IP meter.
So first I need to find this part:

View attachment 568738

It is the "nozzle" that attaches to the schrader valve of the inflator hose. Any idea how this is called?
Worst case I could ask my local store for old/abandoned inflator valves and get one from there, but I'd prefer to get one from e-bay or so.

Step number 2 will be to connect the said part with the pressure gauge - but for this I need to have both items at hand to compare/measure their threads.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Bc Adapter 3/8M Thread

I'd be less obsessed with the exact number, and more interested in repeatability and lock up.

YMMV

Back
Top Bottom