For Sale Inflatable Float Scuba Dive Flag: New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
INNOVATIVE Inflatable Float Scuba Dive Flag

This Inflatable Float Scuba Dive Flag offers unparalleled visibility for divers below the surface. It surpasses Florida State Laws for dive flags with a giant 16` x 20` flag, and the 22` yellow buoy further enhances visibility with the words `Diver Below` to make it extra clear that a diver is in the water. The flag is easy to illuminate by attaching glow sticks or a light, and deflates for easy packing. It's simple to tow, and can even hold a few water bottles for your return to the surface.

Brand new. $20 plus shipping to CONUS.

IMG_9630.jpg
IMG_9629.jpg

Any idea what shipping would be to South Florida. Also is this the float that when inflated is a round yellow base with the flag above it on 2 pole?

Any idea what shipping would be to South Florida. Also is this the float that when inflated is a round yellow base with the flag above it on 2 pole?

Yes. Round one with flag. Will let you know about shipping on Mon. What ZIP code?

I received the inflatable floating dive flag today. Brand new just as you said. I set it up and it looks very stable. Looking forward to using it on the next dive from my boat. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom