Indo Siren Komodo trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few photos: 10052012_059.jpg10062012_043-2.jpg10062012_059.jpg10062012_073.jpg10062012_084.jpg10062012_092.jpg10062012_111.jpg

Attachments

• 10052012_055-3.jpg
    10052012_055-3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 190
Ahh Photos. I have only been home a month still editing & then will try to post some (if I can figure it out).

Thanks to the both of you for posting your reports as they helped me decide on the Indo Siren. I was concerned about the current but my trip had mostly mild conditions. (They have the Nautilus radio/GPS device which you can have for 1 Euro a day & that money is donated to I can't remember who. I liked that & was glad I didn't have to use it.)

Hi Deb

Thanks for the great report of your trip aboard the Indo Siren. We are pleased you had a great time and were well looked after by the crew.

We wished to let you know that the funds raised from the rental of the Nautilus Lifeline units is donated annually to Bite-Back UK, Reef Check Organisation & the Sea First Foundation - all of which are marine focussed charities or non-profits geared towards education and protection of marine environments.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again in the not so distant future.

With best wishes from all at Siren Fleet

Was priveleged to be on the Palau Siren in July. Great boat, crew,food, and diving. The great thing about Komodo is the variety of sea life from macro to the big animals. We did Manta Ray Alley and has many black birds. Would't hesitate to go back again.

Was priveleged to be on the Palau Siren in July. Great boat, crew,food, and diving. The great thing about Komodo is the variety of sea life from macro to the big animals. We did Manta Ray Alley and has many black birds. Would't hesitate to go back again.

Davidya, how would you compare Palau and Komodo?? If you had to do one of these trips again which one would you do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom