Indo Siren in Komodo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Spent a fantastic week with a group of friends on the Indo Siren visiting Komodo Island. If anyone is considering a visit there I can highly recommend it. The diving was pretty spectacular and exciting with loads of manta and sharks. The muck diving was fascinating, but with most of us in our 50,s and 60,s, we should have taken our own magnifying glasses. Given the spring tides, we had some amazing drift dives, the best being Manta Alley in the south where a steady procession of mantas came to see us.
The Indo Siren is the best liveaboard I have been on. Spacious, with well fitted out cabins and communal rooms, great food, and very helpful staff. The diving was well organised, with good equipment, informative briefings and good spotting dive guides, (with my eyesight, I would have no chance of finding the pigmy seahorses or orangutang crabs).
Very tempted to go back to Worldwide Dive and Sail for our next expedition.

Simon

Hi Simon

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are very pleased you had a great time aboard the S/Y Indo Siren. The trip report from your trip with group photo is now up on our website.
Komodo liveaboard Adventures

[Very tempted to go back to Worldwide Dive and Sail for our next expedition.[/QUOTE]
We look forward to welcoming you and your group back on board any of our yachts any time!

Best wishes from all at the Siren Fleet

My sisters have been on that boat and really liked it. Their experience with that company prompted us to go on the Philippines Siren last year. Another class act for the Siren Business.

Back
Top Bottom