Indo flight website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aleem.k713

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What website do you folks use to buy domestic flight tickets within Indo? I'm getting outrageous prices from nusatrip and traveoka for tickets to ambon next Nov.

Garuda or LionAir website.

Earlier this month I flew Garuda SIN-CGK-AMQ, and SOQ-CGK-SIN, for about $263. Arranged directly with Garuda on their website.

I would also use Garuda website directly. I found nusatrip prices higher, but they had other airlines available for purchase as well.

Since we’re talking about Indo flights, be aware that the lowest Garuda class (Eco promo?) does not allow you to book seats in advance. You cannot even pay to do so. We got assigned to the very back on most legs of our trip, even after asking politely to be as forward as possible. Sitting next to a continuous queue of toilet-goers isn’t fun. I would never do that again.

Earlier this month I flew Garuda SIN-CGK-AMQ, and SOQ-CGK-SIN, for about $263. Arranged directly with Garuda on their website.

That’s a very good price. I paid more than double that for HKG-CGK-SOQ and SOQ-UPG-CGK-HKG.

That is a great price, but Garuda is charging me 1k usd for 2 to Ambon from Jakarta. I never paid this much. I just paid 500 ft on Garuda from
Cgk to soq so I’m confused ha

No matter what avoid tiket.com
They sold us a ticket for a direct Jakarta to Sorong flight with nam air. In reality this flight never existed. It didn't appear even in nam air's site! I fount out by chance all these and directly booked new tickets with another airline to be sure. They (tiket.com) kept refusing to acknowledge that the flight does not exist. I spoke with nam air and they directly acknowledged it! Asked for refund from tiket.com they refused because according to their system the flight was on (so if we choose to cancel it would be our choice and they would keep 25% of the fare as a cancellation fee ) . Talked again to nam air. They offered refund, but only their part (75%) and they said we can arrange the rest with tiket.com which we did, but now tiket.com refuses to pay the rest because according to their system we are already refunded! Go figure...
All these with countless emails in broken English and Indonesian (my wife is Indonesian). They just keep bullsh*ting to avoid paying
Avoid at all cost!

What website do you folks use to buy domestic flight tickets within Indo? I'm getting outrageous prices from nusatrip and traveoka for tickets to ambon next Nov.
Maybe a little late for the post, but you can also try Tiket2. We have had good experience using the site.

I used Garuda website to book HKG-CKG-SOQ return last October. Best price for non stop Jakarta - Sorong flight at the time. The bonus was the transfer of Garuda flight was done through brand new terminal in Jakarta that only Garuda was using

Back
Top Bottom