Wanted Independent Doubles Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrumhornDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Searching for an independent doubles adapter solution; something like the Dive Rite Remora Independent Doubles Kit or Quick Draw Twins setup.

Yes, it would. I found that before. It looks a bit pricey so I am looking to see if anyone had used setups they are no longer using.

Yes, it would. I found that before. It looks a bit pricey so I am looking to see if anyone had used setups they are no longer using.

Seemed a bit pricey to me, as well. Good luck!

DW

Kent Tooling in the uk has exactly what you want. While I don't own this specific product, their hardware is of very high quality. I'm considering a set for myself. After VAT removal, even with cam bands included, it's significantly cheaper than the product you referenced. Shipping may be a factor, but if you need a reel, buy one of their ratcheting reels (they're excellent) to combine shipping costs perhaps.
My 2 cents.
Best of luck!

Independent Twinset Adapter to suit 10-15ltr Cylinders

Searching for an independent doubles adapter solution; something like the Dive Rite Remora Independent Doubles Kit or Quick Draw Twins setup.

I may have a couple of remoras here, never used. Ill look. no promise though. I dont need them Ill give them to you for shipping if I find them.

So I’m going to ask, why independent doubles, what is the advantage or purpose? Different gasses?

Back
Top Bottom