Inaugural RMO Gathering Pot Luck signup..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:salute:

K, I'll start this thread.

Stuff we will need....

Drinks - Soda
Ice/Cooler
Cups
Paper Plates
Plastic Forks/Knifes
FOOD
Stuff for food... mustard, mayo, whatever goes with what people bring.
Feel free to add to the list....

:chicken: :wave-smil :chicken:

I will be bringing 50 live Maine lobsters....k you wish...

Actually, I'll plan on bringing a 5 galllon drink cooler, and fill it with Ice and Gatoraide.
I can also dig some Elk out of the Deep Freeze if people are interested in trying some game.

Don't forget sun tan lotion. I was there last weekend, and this is the one thing I forgot, and I am a bit red :pity_part

I would highly recommend that everyone bring their own water.

Elk steaks are always good. They make great burgers too if you've got some ground up.

Sign me up for dogs and buns. I'll plan on two or three per person based on the Calendar sign up. I'm assuming all-beef franks will be acceptable for everyone.

EDIT: I know this is three weeks away yet, but I'm getting really excited about the whole thing. I'm such a noob. :)

Anyone else going? Or is it going to be hot dogs for four? Makes it cheap on me I guess.

I have a little Smokey Joe (small Weber Grill) I will bring. I think I will have a big bowel of potatoe salad. I will bring an ice chest with condiments. I am sure I will bring other stuff, just not sure what yet.

Any chance we will find the airplane?

Dan

ddavies:
I have a little Smokey Joe (small Weber Grill) I will bring. I think I will have a big bowel of potatoe salad. I will bring an ice chest with condiments. I am sure I will bring other stuff, just not sure what yet.

Any chance we will find the airplane?

Dan

While we were there I found a LOT of airplanes!!! Fighters even, remember?

They were in the Sky!

Hello all,
I just signed up on the calender but thought I'd sign up here also. I am curious if this is a one day event or will there be anyone diving Sunday ?
I will post what I'm bringing to the potluck as soon as I know for sure. I was going to bring a half full bottle of very good Cuban Rum but that bottle is now MT. Did I hear the plane took off and then landed in a different spot ? Is there still a nav. course set up there ? So long for now, Ray.

Ray,

I believe the only booze allowed is 3.2, but I'm not even sure about that.

You are welcome to dive on Sunday, but considering it's Father's Day, you might be on your own. For myself, Sunday isn't good.

I'm still trying to decide if I should pack one tank or two. :p

I will grab some bags of chips, plates, my 8x8 cannopy, 5 gal water jug w/ ice water (& cups) and a little table to stick my stuff on. I'll probably bring a little table top gas grill too.
I'm a 3 dog guy, but watch out on the tater salad.... It isn't safe around me.

I'll bring my spool and reel, we can practice search patterns for the plane.
Greg

PS,
Ron,
I'm planning on playing a couple PB games on Sunday. My wife gave me the OK to spend an hour over at the field (before the Fathers Day activities begin). You are welcome to show up if you will be in the area. I never pass up the chance to shoot a friend LOL
Greg

Hey Greg,

Interested in doing a demonstration on marker deployment? I for one have never seen it done, and would be interested in observing the technique.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I had to ask. :p

Back
Top Bottom