In Texas week of 14 Apr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Hey folks, I will be working in Houston the week of 14 Apr. Not yet sure how many days 2-3 at least. Should I bring my gear? I will have to work during the day, but late afternoons and evening I am free to dive. And good places close to Houston? Shore diving, what ever. Your opinions are welcome.

You could bring your gear. I don't know if the twin lakes gang is going to be diving yet or not. Someone may be willing to meet you there.

TwoBit

Some of the Southern Swampers will be diving our hiney's off in Roatan the 14th but there will be others at the lake. You might want to PM T.P.H or Homeyllama, they are always ready to get wet!

If the great weather holds, the water should be in the mid to high 60's in a couple weeks.

I'l love to meet you and dive Twin Lakes with you but I'll be one of the hineys,:moon: , at Cocoview too. Like Dee says, you won't find finer folks than THP or Homey to show you around, maybe they'll pop in soon and say hello.

Welcome to Texas and have a great time while you're here!

tony 11,02,15,30+/-

Thanks, I will bring my gear, looks like myself and another will be coming down I am gonna call him tonight so he can pack his gear to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom