In search of Mobile covid testing service "Cozumel"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used these folks back in July, they were charging $40 USD at the time.

Laboratorio San Miguel de Cozumel
TEL: (987) 86 904 57
laboratoriomsms@outlook.com
Subsequently I have just used a clinic as there was less hassle than waiting around the casa for someone to come by at a specific time for an appointment.

Is his test acceptable to the airlines? If so, go for it!
It says its accepted by all airlines. And I imagine there would be a large uproar, if not.

And it sounds great for the cry about nose test points.

We used Dr. Juan Arellano from Costa Med. they sent out a lab tech to our condo. Was $40 p/p. We only had 4 of us though, not 13! 😄
I second Dr. Arellano. We've been using and recommending him for our guests at our house in Costa del Sol since the testing requirement was instituted. Very convenient to have a nurse/tech come to the house, about 30 seconds out of everyone's vacation time, and a harmless throat swab. Results in a couple of hours.
He has confirmed that he will be able to support the new CDC mandate for testing within one day of returning to the U.S. for un-vaccinated individuals. His number is +52 987 104 1713 you can call or WhatsApp him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom